1. When I retire, I wish to own a garden center.
2. When I was few weeks old, I woke my mother up with my crying. My mother tried to feed me. My grandmother, woken by me, told my mother I was dying and needed to be taken to the hospital right away. She was right.
3. I secretly think "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" is comedy gold.
4. I have, on more then one occasion, torn my entire small toenail off by choice.
5. I am not afraid to judge a book by its cover or its typography.
6. I have not had a glass of milk since I was 5 years old.